Thursday 14 December 2017

Luciatåg 2017


The Lucia train moved into the bedroom, until I know how I want to decorate there... ♥ Love my little collection. The couple in the middle, I've had those two since I was a little girl... The largest one was handmade by my Aunty and Uncle and the rest were gifts from my students when I emigrated to Australia. Unfortunately, the Lucia lost all of her candles moving out here... Maybe the candles couldn't take the heat lol.

⭐⭐⭐

Lussetåget fick flytta in i sovrummet tills jag vet hur jag ska julpynta där... ♥ Älskar min lilla luciasamling. Paret i mitten har jag haft sedan jag var pytteliten tjej... Den största är gjord av min Moster och hennes man och resten fick jag av mina elever när jag flyttade hit till kängurulandet. Tråkigt nog tappade Lucian alla sina ljus när hon flyttade med till Australien... Kanske ljusen inte kunde klara hettan hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment